BODY MANTRA - simple techniques to stay fit for the young & old
LOCHANA - reduce eyeglass power for near & far sighted.
IAM SLIM - simple exercises to fight obesity
Yoga is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines which originated in ancient India. There is a broad variety of yoga schools, practices, and goals in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism.
1. Yoga, as a disciplined method for attaining a goal
2. Yoga, as techniques of controlling the body and the mind
3. Yoga, as a name of one of the schools or systems of philosophy (darśana)
4. Yoga, in connection with other words, such as "hatha-, mantra-, and laya-," referring to traditions specialising in particular techniques of yoga
5. Yoga, as the goal of Yoga practice.